Online Sales Manager :
The orchestrator of the online sector of the company, the online sales manager is responsible for working closely with the owner, curating, maintaining, and publishing products with the goal of driving sales on our online sales channels via quarterly sales strategies to meet established sales goals.
This position would manage curated online collection drops, including coordinating modeled shoots, overseeing online listing publishing, and personally executing social media management of the collection releases.
- Identifying trends in consumer demand for products offered by the company.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase sales, including developing and managing an online presence through social media channels, email marketing, and web design and development.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with current clients and cultivating new business opportunities from potential clients
- Coordinating with the marketing lead on projects related to branding campaigns and product launches.
- Developing a strategy to increase customer loyalty and repeat business through personalized service and high quality products.
- Achieving established sales goals.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Planning and organizing live sales to drive sales.
- An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
- Retail sales experience.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- Proficient in Google sheets or a similar program.
- Photography interest.
- Detail oriented, but creative.
Required Schedule & Pay Structure:
- 15 hour a week position to start.
- Negotiable hourly wage + sales bonus, based on experience, please submit your pay requirement with your application.
- Don't want to waste your time if we can't pay you enough? Email a brief snippet of your experience, and desired wage, that you wanted to reach out before continuing the application process, and we'll tell you based on that to continue or halt the application process.
- RFPs welcome for freelancers for a monthly retainer arrangement.
How to apply:
Please email your resume, information to help us get to know you, our employees are like family, and 3 professional references to Alexandra@redeuxvintage.com
Redeux Vintage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.