Floor Sales Manager
The public face of the company, the sales manager is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products Redeux offers. This position is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products and policies and to spur connections with customers and potential customers to drive sales. Another key responsibility is maintaining the presentation of the sales floor, products, and displays.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established sales goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Planning and organizing events to drive sales.
- Processing inventory. Researching, dating, pricing and photographing inventory.
- Steaming & laundering Inventory if necessary.
- An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
- Retail sales experience.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Proficient in Google sheets or a similar program.
- Proficient researcher and data entry.
- Proficient in communication.
- Photography interest.
- Detail oriented, but creative.
- Monday - Thursday 11a - 5pm
- First Fridays 5-9pm
- Hourly wage based on experience, please submit your pay requirement with your application.
- Don't want to waste your time if we can't pay you enough? Email a brief snippet of your experience, and desired wage, that you wanted to reach out before continuing the application process, and we'll tell you based on that to continue or halt the application process.
How to apply:
Please email your resume, information to help us get to know you, our employees are like family, and 3 professional references to Alexandra@redeuxvintage.com
Redeux Vintage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.